- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
- “Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in below section;
- “Our Site” means this website, domainster.com.
- Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
From time-to-time we may also collect personal information you provide in connection with your participation in surveys, sweepstakes, contests, promotional offers, and other activities on the site.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our site and to allow us to deliver the type of products in which you show interest
- To improve our website
- To serve you in responding to your customer service inquiries and requests
- To process transactions that you make on our website
- To send emails regarding your order or other product and service offerings
We only collect your email address in order to:
- Respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests and questions
- Process orders and to send information pertaining to your purchases
- Add you to our mailing list or continue to send emails to you after a transaction has been made.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails from us, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of the email.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data or not. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it in accordance with your security purpose.
Your privacy on our Site and Services is very important to us. We have implemented internationally accepted standards and safeguards, including the physical, electronic and procedural security measures to ensure that your personal information on domainster is never compromised, misused, altered, deleted, or lost.
It shall be your responsibility to ensure that your device and login passwords remain confidential and you are not accessing our Site and Services from any device with compromised or vulnerable run-time environment. You should also ensure that your device does not have any non-enterprise application with permissions to access the data on your device.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- How Can You Control Your Data?
When you submit information via our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and/or at the point of providing your details and/or by managing your Account).
- Your Right to Withhold and Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
You may access our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, nor transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include our website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing our visitors and customers. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety.
- The right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us;
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- Be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- Object to processing of your personal data;
- Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling
- By email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling us: 800-123-4567